Who Is This Guy?
Brilliant comedic actor Peter Ustinov once said, “Comedy is just a funny way of being serious.” After 30 years in corporate life, Dr. Ken Mann was ready to be serious about being funny. Now, armed with plenty of material and forty years of human observation, Dr. Mann unleashes his accumulated wit, wisdom, and unorthodox sense of humor on audiences. He’s been called “Dilbert come to life,” among other things.
What’s His Shtick?
Ken takes serious challenges and concerns of each audience, shines outrageous amounts of creative light and humor on them, and leaves most people feeling better and more equipped to progress or overcome obstacles. He figuratively and literally wades into the group to sense what it wants or needs to hear, and then spontaneously expresses it with disarming funniness and clarity. Dr. Mann interacts with the crowd, taking the energy of the group and returning with creative ideas mixed with hilarious observations and an occasional impromptu (politically correct) limerick.
What’s His Story?
Ken Mann brings three decades of international corporate and consulting experience to his keynote speaking. His depth as a coach, seminar leader, motivator, marketer, project manager, change leader, and organizational developer are all flavored by his original, topical, dynamic sense of humor.
He provides pertinent, entertaining, funny, and valuable messages at public and business events, so audiences can relax, laugh, feel lighter, and come away feeling more understood and informed.
What Are Some of His Favorite Topics?
While keynote addresses are certainly customized to meet the organization’s needs, here are a few topics Ken can quickly bring to light:
- Lightening Up About Leadership: 16,985 Leadership Books Condensed
- Authentic Leadership: How This Serves You, Your Business, and Our Shared Agendas
- Why Women Will Lead Us to a Better World in Business and Government: A Man’s Perspective
- I Love Change and Other Lies
- Generation W X Y Z: I Am Not a Stereotype
- Doing More with Less: The Myth Lives On
- Communicating in an Attention Deficit World: Can You Say Haiku
- Fall Down Seven Times, Stand Up Eight
Who Does He Talk To?
Types of organizations and events that may want to consider Ken as a keynote speaker:
- Special annual or quarterly company, sales, or department meetings
- Colleges and Universities
- Non-profit organization fund raising events
- Conventions and Trade Shows
- Hospital Systems
- Chambers of Commerce and Community Service Organizations (like Rotary)
- Trade and Professional Organizations
- Special church group events
- Meeting planners
To discuss speaking possibilities with your organization. Contact Ken today.